The Full Moon in Virgo peaks on February 27th, and it seems to be a beautiful way to wrap up the month and be ready for Spring. Virgo is an earthy sign, and it is about health and fitness. If you have met anyone whose sun sign is a Virgo, this person will likely love fitness and healthy foods.
Under the power of this Full Moon in Virgo, it reminds us that we always have the power to make the best of whatever we have changed and can lead us to places we never thought of it.
Virgo rules the nervous system and the intestines, and it might give you lots of anxieties in your stomach under the current state of affairs and have unhealthy eating. If you are experiencing this, I encourage you to take time to get quiet and reflect. The full moon represents completeness and fruitfulness that heighten emotions.
Virgo gives the ability to connect you with your higher self, listen to your body’s needs, and follow your heart. Under the power of this Full Moon, allow it to release and let go of any blocks from accessing your higher self. When you are connected to your higher self, your higher self knows the way and will help you feel confident about your journey.
How to make Full Moon wishes and commit to them
- Take a moment to reflect on the past few weeks. The things that it worked and didn’t work. What have you accomplished? What needs to be improved for growth and expansion?
- Once you’ve clarified, those hasn’t come to completeness. You can release the energy by writing it down on paper and throw it in the bin. Keep a journal for success, growth, and expansion.
- Make a space to celebrate your success or still calling in your dreams, move your body, and dance to your favourite music, so it brings more joy into your heart.
- If the night sky is clear, get outside and have a moon bath at night let the moonlight touch your skin. It benefits our bodies, just like the sunlight, that we need Vitamin D.
- Enjoy the full moon and conjure a connection to the Divine!
New Moon is about new wishes, and Full Moon is about commitment. Remember, it takes time to make your dreams come true. It doesn’t happen overnight.
My wish to you – stay joy and healthy!