The Full Moon in Libra is on March 28th, Sunday, and it is the first Full Moon in the astrological New Year calendar. Libra is a sign of balance, justice, and partnership. Full Moon represents completion, and it is time to reflect your growth and success. What’s more, is Full Moon wants you to conclude things that worked and didn’t work for you to be improved. It also gives the power to have closure so you can move forward.
Full Moon in Libra for me, and we
When Full Moon is in Libra, it tells you that you need to balance yourself with the others. This energy gives us the power to learn and fight for what we believe. Going through what happened to the world now, with the hate crime, more and more people are stepping up for themselves and know who they are now.
Essentially, Full Moon in each sign often happens in the opposite of its sign. In Aries season, the Full Moon would be Libra. On the astrological sign, both signs are polar opposites. Aries represents “I am,” and Libra represents “I balance.” The Aries-Libra polarity is to balance the “me” and “we.”
Full Moon in Libra for love and relationship
Having Full Moon in Libra and Sun in Aries, you might feel the conflict between yourself and your loved ones! What you enjoy might not be what he or she enjoys, so how can you voice up yourself by letting them know. Learn to work things out together and make a commitment to change for the better.
Seriously, if you’re at the edge of saying to be and want to be free from your toxic relationship, it is time to go. Don’t hold back! You could write down what didn’t work in this relationship and what did you learned from it. It is essential to know yourself through someone, so you don’t want to make the same mistakes twice.
How to make Full Moon wishes and commit to them
- Take a moment to reflect on the past few weeks. The things that it worked and didn’t work. What have you accomplished? What needs to be improved for growth and expansion?
- Once you’ve clarified, those have not come to completeness. You can release the energy by writing it down on paper and throw it in the bin. Keep a journal for success, growth, and expansion.
- Make a space to celebrate your success or still calling in your dreams, move your body, and dance to your favorite music so it brings more joy into your heart.
- If the night sky is clear, get outside and have a moon bath at night let the moonlight touch your skin. It benefits our bodies, just like the sunlight, that we need Vitamin D.
- Enjoy the full moon and conjure a connection to the Divine!
New Moon is about new wishes, and Full Moon is about commitment.
Remember, it takes time to make your dreams come true. It doesn’t happen overnight.
My wish to you – stay joy and healthy!