EYW128: How Lindsay Dow Used Social Media to Learn Languages| 0 Comment
Lindsay Dow is from the United Kingdom and loves teaching and inspiring people to learn languages. She also loves to blog, vlog, eat, sleep, breathe everything language. In this podcast, she gives insights on how she learned so many languages and how social media can help you learn languages faster.
We talked about
- What she does for a living and how she started teaching languages (French, Spanish, and English)
- Languages that she learned, and why she studied many languages
- What’s the biggest challenge she faced on studying Asian languages
- What’s the advantage of learning languages through social media
- The recommended social media account to help you learn a language
- What’s the greatest thing in learning another language
- Tips on learning languages
- How finding a good tutor can help you learn fast
- Two interesting things about the town she lives in the UK
Keys to Success
- The more you study languages, the easier it gets
- Social media can help you learn languages
- Learning a language is more on understanding the world around you
- Don’t compare yourself to others
Subscribe to Expand Your World Show
Wanna Expand Your World Through Language, Culture & Travel? Send us a request on our private inner circle now!
Remember a small change in a day is good enough, so be consistent in your adventure!